Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Breakfast

Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day and the meal that I most prefer to eat out.  I don't mind making breakfast, but I love to go out for breakfast. I don't like starting the day amassing a pile of dishes. I don't like pancakes or waffles. I love the savory elements of breakfast: potatoes, meat, and the key ingredient,  eggs.   I often eat breakfast for dinner. This meal I make myself at home. If you are in Orlando, here are a few places that you might check out.

My Top Five 

5. Juniors on Corrine Drive in Baldwin Park-Poached eggs on a bed of steamed spinach. *
4. Keke's in Waterford-Buffalo chicken omelet with the egg as thin as a crepe. *
3.First Watch in Maitland or UCF- Caps and Buttons aka steamed mushrooms and poached eggs on a English muffin
2. Bikes, Beans, & Bordeaux on Corrine Drive in Baldwin Park-- a dry latte and whole wheat egg sandwich with a fruit cup.  Their quiches are amazing too. *
1.  Jack & Mary's on Goldenrod & Curryford. The real deal, hash browns and homefries, made in house from real potatoes and Smucker's Jelly, as well as the perfect egg over medium.*

*Locally owned and operated

If you are ever in Savannah, I recommend Clary's.
The huevos ranchos at the MGM Grand in Vegas were divine too.


3 comments:

  1. We never go out for breakfast! I am glad you do and have found some great places to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love eating breakfast out, too. I am on the west coast but your list makes me wish I was headed to Orlando. Delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mouth is watering...And most of your "Top Five" also sound healthy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Your words matter!